Wednesday 31 December 2008

Red Wine Mask

Hello everyone. It's the very last day of 2008. Can't believe how a year has gone by so fast. Happy New Year. I have been surfin' the net for a while and at long last wanted to start my own blogging too. It will be a new beginning to the 2009 I suppose.


So you had a lovely Christmas? I sure do. Well, basically lots of food and alcohol. For me mostly just wine. Yeap, not only drinking it, putting it on my face as well. Lol. Been hearing lots of comment on this product so had a go at it. I must say that I absolutely love this product. The following is the description about it.


Description:
  • Improve skin with melanin, spot and wrinkles and dry and rough skin.
  • Outstanding effect in anti-oxidation, make skin even and white, tender skin, contained skin moisturizing element, it can improve antibody, mildly nourish skin with whitening and moisturizing effect
  • Ferment essence extracted from red win can cool heat, eliminate toxin, promote blood circulation, activate cells, promote absorption and fade melanin
  • Intensively moisturize dry skin caused by UV, promote metabolism
  • Delay ageing, assist cells regeneration, balance water and form moisturizing membrane
  • Make skin even and white, tender skin, contained skin moisturizing element, it can improve antibody, mildly nourish skin with whitening and moisturizing effect
  • The fading effect can penetrate into deep skin and make skin tender and healthy
I put on the mask while I was watching Heroes Season 3 on my laptop. It's really wet but I am alright as I normally put on my bath robe whenever I do my beauty diy ;)

The size of this mask is really good coz it basically covers the whole face. I then waited 20 mins for my skin to absorb the delicious wine mask. After 20 mins, the mask is still damp so I rub it on my neck and my hands. The results is fantastic. It brightens the face even on first application. Definitely will buy again once I finish with this pack. In case anyone wonder where to get this. You can purchase from www.sasa.com


1 comment:

  1. some anti wrinkle cream doe snot go along with the expected results they offer. Some of them can remove the wrinkles but can make your skin dry and rough.

    ReplyDelete