So you had a lovely Christmas? I sure do. Well, basically lots of food and alcohol. For me mostly just wine. Yeap, not only drinking it, putting it on my face as well. Lol. Been hearing lots of comment on this product so had a go at it. I must say that I absolutely love this product. The following is the description about it.
- Improve skin with melanin, spot and wrinkles and dry and rough skin.
- Outstanding effect in anti-oxidation, make skin even and white, tender skin, contained skin moisturizing element, it can improve antibody, mildly nourish skin with whitening and moisturizing effect
- Ferment essence extracted from red win can cool heat, eliminate toxin, promote blood circulation, activate cells, promote absorption and fade melanin
- Intensively moisturize dry skin caused by UV, promote metabolism
- Delay ageing, assist cells regeneration, balance water and form moisturizing membrane
- Make skin even and white, tender skin, contained skin moisturizing element, it can improve antibody, mildly nourish skin with whitening and moisturizing effect
- The fading effect can penetrate into deep skin and make skin tender and healthy
The size of this mask is really good coz it basically covers the whole face. I then waited 20 mins for my skin to absorb the delicious wine mask. After 20 mins, the mask is still damp so I rub it on my neck and my hands. The results is fantastic. It brightens the face even on first application. Definitely will buy again once I finish with this pack. In case anyone wonder where to get this. You can purchase from www.sasa.com